Gutshof Krabbesholm

Foto: VisitLejre
Attraktionen
Schlösser & Herrensitze
Addresse

Krabbesholmvej 14

4070 Kirke Hyllinge

Kontakt

Krabbesholm Manor was part of Eghom Castle until 1673. It was the then owner of Egholm, Baron Oluf Rosenkrantz, who received a royal permission to built a manor house on the land of the destroyed village Vinderup. Vinderup was probably destroyed during the Swedish Wars. The manor was named Krabbesholm after Rosenkrantz' wife Birgitte Krabbe.

Krabbesholm Manor covers 484 hectares of arable land, grassland and forest.

Krabbesholm is located between Skibby and Sæby. Since 1979 the manor has been owned by an estate company.

There is no public access the manor.

Addresse

Krabbesholmvej 14

4070 Kirke Hyllinge

Facilities

Nur nach Vereinbarung

Aktualisiert von:
VisitLejre